Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody used this where exactly does it exit? close to the license plate or to the axle im trying to figure how to rig my own up can see spending 650 on exhaust

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
You don't have to spend 650... Do some research, stop watching Trucks on TV, and you will spend half that. What is a dump off?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well no fense i basically live on the net never really do anything that is like that thats why im posting to see if anyone has done one on there own but that mbrp is the only actual picture of the full exhaust i could find i have seen the other thread with rajs truck and others but just wanna see how they did it and a dump off is a exhaust that usually exits over the exhaust and dumps in the center of the truck not out the side

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
If you dump it under the truck it will drone really bad

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If you dump it under the truck it will drone really bad
Not true I have a dump right behind the rear axle and there's little to no drone.

I would just make your own system if you could, it would definitely be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yeah I can't deny the similarity, maybe thats the look the PO was going for.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yeah I can't deny the similarity, maybe thats the look the PO was going for.

·
Registered
162 Posts
cowboy 2.0 think u can get a pic from under the truck. i like the way that looks and would like to see how its ran

·
Registered
388 Posts

Dirty and looks like hell but 99% of the people don't look all the way up under it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
thanks, thats exactly what i want to do. does it drone any worse?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts