Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 3500 5.9, i have the diablo powerpuck with the 50 and 90 hp settings, i have the guages now, k and n intake and plan to straight pipe from the turbo back. can i put it on the 90 hp setting and just put it on the floor or is that gonan be too rough on the motor. do i need bigger injectors? i already tripped the 1-3 cylinder banks error code on the 50 setting. any idea or input would be great.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
stock injectors are fine for that... im running stocks on the smarty and dont throw any codes :peelout

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i have a 2007 3500 5.9, i have the diablo powerpuck with the 50 and 90 hp settings, i have the guages now, k and n intake and plan to straight pipe from the turbo back. can i put it on the 90 hp setting and just put it on the floor or is that gonan be too rough on the motor. do i need bigger injectors? i already tripped the 1-3 cylinder banks error code on the 50 setting. any idea or input would be great.
better get a rail and fuel psi gauges.....and if you put it on the 90 h.p. setting you will see(if you had a rail gauge) high rail pressures.it will help you spool faster also.i wouldn't dog on it to hard 'til u get the fuel and rail gauges. if i am wrong someone please chime in and set everybody straight.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I run my predator on level 4 with no troubles. I don't have a fuel psi gauge, but thta is on the list. Just watch your egts. Level 4 is advertised at 160 horse, probably less, but more than your 90 horse setting. U should be fine.

·
Registered
337 Posts

Never had a problem yet with mine. Only use the 50Hp set. No need for the 90. No codes and run 50 every day all day with no problems. Notice a slight milage increase too. just My Opinion.:beer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts