Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Was checking my turbo today and found this .. . its one one fin. . . i can only describe it as paint flaking but has no texture to it. . . i have zero play in the turbo. No egt gauge yet but i like it cool down after heavy towing. . .

· Registered
3,661 Posts
looks like a piece broke off the hub section just above the fin in question. I would hope not because that is now in your motor if it did. :doh:

· Registered
3,661 Posts
am I the only one that sees what looks like the shoulder of the hud has a chunk missing?

· Registered
3,661 Posts
well go figure never noticed that on my stocker until now just went and looked at it. I guess my HTT they ground it instead of chipping it. thanks for the schooling!

· Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
am I the only one that sees what looks like the shoulder of the hud has a chunk missing?
ya i noticed that too and i was afraid till i noticed that it was machined down. But ya i was a little afraid when i saw the paint chipped looking part. . . and ive never really look at enough turbos to notice that. But thanks for putting my worries to rest!:party018:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.