Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Vote for your favorite rig with the most junk in the cab/bed

• 76n1racing

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Chris Mallet

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • TexMexCB

Votes: 51 31.9%
  • SMOKEBLOWER07

Votes: 34 21.3%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Vote for your favorite rig with the most junk in the cab/bed :thumbsup.

76n1racing

Chris Mallet

TexMexCB

SMOKEBLOWER07

Good luck to all contestants :beer

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
hopefully they win a car wash or something..... geez guys! :thud:

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Too bad I can't post a non Cummins. My buddies Chevy gasser is way worse than these. You you open the passenger side door bottles and potatoe chip sacks fall out..

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
gotta go for the guy with the golf clubs in the back see although it's messy at least he has his priorities straight

·
Registered
112 Posts
my votes for the whacker.. ahem, sorry.
i meant the one with the fire gear..

=]

good luck to all.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Yeah I wish I could post a guys truck I know. It is rusted out, bullet holes throughout, other holes all around, but still runs.

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,245 Posts
my votes for the whacker.. ahem, sorry.
i meant the one with the fire gear..

=]

good luck to all.
thanks, gotta love the whackers... fire that is... :thumbsup

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,629 Posts
gotta go for the guy with the golf clubs in the back see although it's messy at least he has his priorities straight
i did the same, but you KNOW those clubs havent seen the golf course in a good looooooong while.

i know i dont bury my callaway's that way !

:T: :lol3:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I happen to hack every friday:lol3: except for this week i am playing thursday and i am going to the lake on friday:beer:T:

I am using cover and concealment so the misses doesn't notice the clubs are always at the ready

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Just a bump.:thumbsup

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,629 Posts
I happen to hack every friday:lol3: except for this week i am playing thursday and i am going to the lake on friday:beer:T:

I am using cover and concealment so the misses doesn't notice the clubs are always at the ready
nice - good idea actually.

·
Registered
491 Posts
here is mine :lol3:

might be late but i still think i got a chancec if im not

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
sorry but just wanted to know how to post yourr picfor rig of the month i put mine on the thread about it and i had way more stufffin my bed just wondering if i did it right if i jst was not chosen then thats cool:thumbsup

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
sorry but just wanted to know how to post yourr picfor rig of the month i put mine on the thread about it and i had way more stufffin my bed just wondering if i did it right if i jst was not chosen then thats cool:thumbsup
I think the reason you were not chosen (not sure) is they were looking for JUNK in trucks...trying to match us up to Larry the Cable Guy's truck. Just my .02

·
Registered
267 Posts
What happen tho the interior shots:thud:

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think the reason you were not chosen (not sure) is they were looking for JUNK in trucks...trying to match us up to Larry the Cable Guy's truck. Just my .02

That is correct :thumbsup. We were looking for junk and trash in your trucks and if I remember correctly 123buster you had a bed full of furniture/mattress and stuff like you were moving. Thanks for the pics and sorry you did not make it in.

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Hey calebs, I think my beginning pics were better, But I guess the last ones you take are the ones submitted. Glad I can be a part of this anyhow! :hyper: Good luck to all.:thumbsup

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
Bump...I could use some more votes:w::w::w::lol3:

JK, just trying to get some response!

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
cool thanks just bad at posting things like pics and wanted to make sure i did that right

1 - 20 of 33 Posts