Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Cummins of the Month Competition!

Please follow all instructions posted below:

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. No collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. You must currently own the vehicle being entered.
  4. Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle, or your favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle.*
  5. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  6. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to April's Cummins of the Month winner, @CanyonLakeCummins!

·
Administrator
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After this month, I will start trying to incorporate themes to keep things fresh. So for this month, feel free to enter whatever photos you'd like.

-Mike

·
Registered
2018 DRW 4X4 REG CAB G56 Cummins
10 Posts
2018 DRW 4x4 Single Cab G56. (27 k miles) Purchased in Cleveland Tn. Flew to Chattanooga to pick her up for the 400 mile trip home. I've added a BW Companion 5th wheel drop in and the tri fold hard bed cover. Did I mention it is a 6 speed. Born Nov 2018. The last of the last.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
1998.5 regular cab 4x4. Purchased from my grandfather in Tri-Cities Washington and still here, it has a nv4500 and 268,000 miles. For upgrades it has an intake, 3 inch straight pipe with 8 inch tip, and bilstein shocks. My favorite thing is that my grandfather was the only owner and we are keeping it in the family.

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 Dodge 3500; 12valve; 130k miles; NV5600 six-speed; #0 fuel plate; 5" axle dump; zero rust
15 Posts
1998 12 valve with 130k miles, and is now a NV5600 6 speed, ARP head studs, 5 inch exhaust, South Bend dual disk Clutch. Built this to tow and that is exactly what it does best. Did the swap to a manual myself, and the head studs. Very happy with the power it puts out.

·
Registered
92 w250 5speed
171 Posts

92 w250, auto to 5 speed swapped, 290 000kms
Just recently got into truck camping & picked up this old 86 bigfoot c8 camper
Top two pics are from my trip northern Vancouver Island exploring the logging roads with the truck and camper
Bottom pic after my wash & wax routine

Tyler,

·
Registered
2 Posts
The vast majority who have an arrangement go through an hour or less at the carnival, including the 15 to 30 minutes they should stand by in their vehicles after their shot to ensure they don't have an uncommon response.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is my 2018 Ram 2500
It’s got a 6” Pro Comp lift 37x12.50x20 Fuels wrapped with Nitto ridge grapplers.
This is my second Cummins, my first love was an 04 Cummins with the 5.9 CR.
favorite memory will always continue to be the sweet sound of the turbo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts