Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, beofre summer starts we might as well have another meet and greet. Thought Anderson would be a good one, plus after dinner everyone is invited to my house for some more after party fun!

Thought a good time would be at 3pm, Gives everyone plenty of time to drive over and a ton of sunlight to play around!

Meet and Greet and Eat
Anderson, IN at Wings Etc
4776 S Scatterfield Rd
Anderson, IN
More Info on Wings Etc at Welcome to Wings Etc. Sports Pub!
For Discussion and more Detail on the Meet N Greet Vist
HoosierTruckClub.Com • View topic - Anderson, IN Meet N Greet

·
Registered
271 Posts
ill try to make it.... l'll have to see how close my truck is to being ready for the first pull...

SS

·
Boiler up!
2,450 Posts
im gonna come then. i gotta take the SAT in the morn. :( ....other than that i got nuthin to do that day

·
Registered
314 Posts
ill try to come as well provided i get off work in time

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
i'll show up if race car gets done this weekend 2 weeks till first race, oh does anyone know of anyoen that might have a good new or used fuel level sending unit for a 97.

-Jon

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
i would go but thats the last day i have FINALS!! DAMM them things! I even just got my pump tapped!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Afraid I wont be able to make it. Im even passing up a chance at the dyno on Saturday so I can get my blocks and ladder bars on for the first pull. Maybe next time.

SS

·
Registered
141 Posts
I won't beable to make it the 3rd but I will be in Anderson the 10th with boss to blow some smoke for the last time at Graduation

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heck Ya! Ill see ya there! I get to walk across the stage too!

Oh Brad you still got those black rims? Im gonna need some new rims this summer because Im switching over to AT for pulling.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yah I still have them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts