Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tryin to get an idea on how many is comming to the pulls, and then to the bon fire afterwards. I debating on just gettin a keg or not, right now its cheaper to buy by the case.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i will be at the pulls and most likely bonfire.. do it by the case.. and let each bring there own.. hell if your nice nuff to give us a place to hang out no damn reason why we shouldnt be able to bring our own beer.

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
I should be able to make it there! Ill probably end up bringing my own beer (PBR!!!). Ill sweet talk the Boss and get next weekend and the 24th off.

·
Registered
401 Posts
is this closed invite, or could i stop over and check out some trucks too??, i am from the northwest cincy area

·
Registered
314 Posts
ill be at the pulls for a while, cant get the night off work for the bonfire though, plus i have to leave by 9pm to make it to atterbury for work

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Thats cool I will be off the day of the pulls if I can get off on sunday I might swing by and check out some trucks if thats ok with you Feerthedeere. My parents live in Waverly so not far from franklin

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
I should be able to make it there! Ill probably end up bringing my own beer (PBR!!!).
One thing about drinking PBR nowadays, if you run out, there will only be one person to blame! :lol3:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Sounds like a good time. I may come down.

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Yall still havn the Fire? Got a case on Ice already, And Ill have the "Poweraide" on hand too! This is gonna be a sweet pull and I hope to meet a ton of yall!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ill be pullin there... might not hang around for the bonfire though....Gotta head back North...

SS

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm not sure I can aford the fuel :thud: $4.659 is a killer. If it doesn't change soon I'm gonna have to find something else to drive. Depending on how all of my projects go I may try to come down.

·
Registered
125 Posts
definately b @ the pulls man!!! hope 2 c u there! r u gonna give that 6.7L a run 4 its money? ide like to c wat it can do

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont know i think the clutch will slip before i even get moving man lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts