Friday may 23
9500, 11500 8mph 18.4 tire
13500, 15500 8mph 20.8 tire
9000 altered farm isfpa rules
12000 open farm
Diesel Trucks
6:30 start Howard County Fairgrounds , Greentown, In
rusty 765-860-4191

talked to Rusty, here's the scoop. They will have a diesel truck class. Now they are not sure on weight, it might be 8500lbs for or no weight limit at all . Classes are unsure also. If only a few trucks show up the rules will be, It must run off diesel ands have a license plate, that's it. But if enough show up for 2 classes they will break them up into a street and hot class. Again rules are unknown at this time. I can tell you that Rusty is a super nice guy and is really wanting to get a bunch of trucks up there. We will pull after the tractors and hook fee will be $25. Again rule are unknown, basically because Rusty is not a truck guy, now if we all show up and talk to him he is more then open to suggestions to make us all happy, well at least most of us happy. The way I understood "WE" will make the rules if enough of us show up. So there's th low down.

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Hmm, Might show up for the hell of it. I know we can help that guy out with calsses and everything. You got start time and everything?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
Yeah I might go to this as well...I was thinking about going to the Franklin pulls, but this one is much closer and if a lot of guys plan on going that would be cool :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6:30 pm u can crash here again for Franklin

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
oh..I just realized that the Franklin pulls are on Saturday....and this is Friday night :thud:...my bad.

So are you guys planning on going to both?? House or Boss you gonna pull in either?

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
I am going to both, pulling both

Well look at you Sir :lol3:...hope that Ford can handle it..just kidding House. Well I would say there is a good chance I will be going to the Greentown pulls at least :thumbsup.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i hope the Dmax tow rig can handle it!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'll try and come up after work Friday night. They're talking like rain on friday am. Just warnings you guys. It gets nice out when all the good stuff happens! Oh well always my luck.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
I would like to try to attend but will be working on my truck so dont think I can make it

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rain here was this am, been glommy all day, occasional sprinkle, i say call number in 1rst post
i am posting via blackberry and cant get the number

·
Registered
771 Posts
It's still on!!!! I talked with Rusty about 10 minutes ago and it's a go. If for some reason it rains more and they cancel then they'll run'em on Sunday.

Come on out! I got rained out of work so I'm goin, so surely others can make it!!!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
It's still on!!!! I talked with Rusty about 10 minutes ago and it's a go. If for some reason it rains more and they cancel then they'll run'em on Sunday.

Come on out! I got rained out of work so I'm goin, so surely others can make it!!!

Sorry gents not gonna be able to make it out tonight :thud:. I would love to go but other plans came up. Anyway though it looks like I might be able to go to Franklin tomorrow night though :thumbsup...so if so hope to see some of you there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts