Cummins Diesel Forum banner

May 17th meet... *Vids Added*

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  LaMoparPower 
#1 · (Edited)
It was a pleasure meeting you guys, Justin(& g/f), Wade(& wife), Daryle(wish you coulda stayed at the track), Tommy(& Jack i think?)... looking forward to June!:beer

By the way... i hit 3722 RPM's on the way home running justin(according to attitude monitor)... YEESH! :thud: Tranny didnt want to shift... think i know what the next upgrade will be...:$:

#5 ·
We had a blast last night !! I was fantastic to meet everyone. I am sorr that we were riding around so much on the golf cart, but the wife was enjoying it so much ! I am looking forward to June !! Hopefully we can have more trucks !!!!

#6 ·
Who won the race ? You or Justin ? :popcorn:

#7 ·
First run i dont think he was waiting on it... he started creeping on me... i let off around 112mph... he buried his and kept goin:peelout and sucessfully sent me a text message all in the process... :lol3: second run truck wouldnt shift:CRY:... i could only get the edge on 3 and turn the mp-8 up... I WANT A TRANNY:CRY: i really thought he was going to blow my doors off with that TnT... If my truck could handle lvl 6 on the edge... ithink it would be a helluva run...

#9 ·
How HP's are ya'll making ??

#10 ·
I don't know but they say with the tnt I should be around the 500 hp mark....looked at my bank balance today and I think some more mods are in place for the future!turbo injects, and pump:popcorn:

#13 ·
sorry i bailed on ya'll the other nite. had to rescue my brother. i enjoyed the eat and meet. and ramtuff, i particularly enjoyed the sky darkening cloud on hwy 190:rof.

the wife and i will be at no-problem on the 21st. see ya'll there.

daryl

#15 ·
i'd like to ride out if possible. i was reading on ya'll and wanted to chime in and go but was unsure because i had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled friday. my face is still swole up. i would like to run mine while it is still pretty stock. sounds like it would be some fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.