Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's a meet and greet sound on May 17th? I'm thinking in Fon du lac at Applebees possibly. We could show off our trucks a little, grab a bite to eat, maybe a few drinks. Guys, let me know what you think, and if you'll be able to make it!

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, as long as I'm on here, I gotta ask a question. Is there anyone on this site from Wisconsin that has the initials DHH?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I can't make that date. But don't let me hold you guys up.....

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't make that date. But don't let me hold you guys up.....
Jeepit, you and I could probably get together anytime you wanted, since you're probably only 5 or 10 miles from me!:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hey guys....I'd love to make this my first meet and greet, but my little brother is graduating from college so i wont be able to make this date.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I cant make it, I will be racing on that date.

But it is awesome to see someone finally get something set up for a meet and greet in WI. I havent been on in a while but it looks like you are really getting the ball rolling with some events and such. Keep up the good work UPINSMOKE. Sooner or later I will be able to make it a meet.

·
Registered
441 Posts
what about we all get a huge gorup of guys and cruise up to the dells for the automotion this month. that would be awsome to see a huge convoy of trucks going up to the dells and then cruise around the strip up there.!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts