Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah Ill be there. Hopefully my tranny will hold up....the new parts are on the way but wont be here by friday........:w:

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
Don't know if I'll get off work in time to be there for qualifying, but I'll be there as soon as I get off work.
You bringin the trailer house??? Just wonderin, in case I have a breakdown :thud:

·
Registered
459 Posts
hey dieseltracks you going to be running that adrenaline with a stock transmission? If so tell me how it goes I would like to see what you run.

·
4,190 Posts
hey dieseltracks you going to be running that adrenaline with a stock transmission? If so tell me how it goes I would like to see what you run.
Yep, been runnin it for about 6 months on the stock trans, I've haven't been to the track yet though. So far so good :w:.
I try not to beat on it to hard.
I'll let ya know how it turns out.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I appreciate it, I've been running it on my stock transmission for a few months too and its still holding up good.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know if I'll get off work in time to be there for qualifying, but I'll be there as soon as I get off work.
You bringin the trailer house??? Just wonderin, in case I have a breakdown :thud:
its 15mins from my House i can run and grab one fast if needed!

·
4,190 Posts
Lets hope no-one need it! If someone does it only means...>:CRY: :$:
Probably just a whole lot of this :CRY:..........cause I don't have much of this :$: :lol3:

I'll be there to watch or race, one of the two. Might even go to some of the bars in Kokomo with you guys if you go. I've never been to any bars in Kokomo, especially not the Hip Hugger :w:

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Hopefully it doesnt rain and get shut down again. Im gonna be running the big rig, I dont even care what I run I just want to see the looks on the gassers face when Im blown like a train down the track!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I was lookin at my truck today and My rear left spring is broke in two and half if its missing. I know that wont pass tech. So Im not gunna make it :CRY:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im gonna prolly come down there... I was planning on pulling at Gaston but it got Cancelled........ So I might run down to Bunker..

SS

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Yep, been runnin it for about 6 months on the stock trans, I've haven't been to the track yet though. So far so good :w:.
I try not to beat on it to hard.
I'll let ya know how it turns out.
Yes, but that frozen horse turd you had under the go pedal will be thawed out now! :peelout

:beer

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Well I got a chance to hang out with some good guys tonight at the bunker hill dragstrip...:thumbsup. It was a great time and I hope we get to meet up and do it again sometime...maybe I will get courage up to run my truck next time :lol3:. And if you get a chance make sure and ask BossHawg about his races against a sweet Dodge Daytona :lol3:

Anyway great meeting everybody and Dave I hope you did not find yourself in need of a 6mm socket on the way home...:rof..

Good times Gents...:beer:woot:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wish I could have been there. My father inlaw races the PRO class on saterday nights there. So my truck will be racing the street class often. Hope to meet some of you there sometime.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts