Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt get any info today on the pull in Marshfield but I'll keep tryin for times, classes, etc., tomorrow by calling Baillie and a few other locals that go to our church. Here is the Directions:

Your final destination is the Fair grounds/ better known as Ellis O Jackson Marshfield Park. Highway cc/AKA E Hubble Dr, goes right passed the fair grounds.

From I44: Marshfield is exit 100, Go to the top of the ramp and head right down spur dr/AKA 38 Hwy.

The road will split at the light stay left on 38 and follow it through the road construction about 1/2 mile until the road ys again stay left which turns into CC hwy/AKA W Hubble Dr. Follow that road about a mile and a half and look to the right for N Marshall St. Your there.

Directions from 38 hwy/AKA Commercial st. Turn right on Pine st follow all the way to hwy CC and turn left and follow to N. Marshall.

More details to follow.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody gonna make it?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will be there along with others

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'll be there with my 25ft goose neck trailer to haul the broken trucks home. JT you going to be there?

·
Registered
135 Posts
We all saw you as you were leaving. You park your truck near my appt sometimes I believe, right there on 60 in brookline.

·
Registered
705 Posts
yeah my truck looks crappy right now...its under construction...ordering stuff right now i stilll need a hood if yall know where one is. What color is your truck ground shaker?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Black Sport 2nd Gen Duallie, used to have a red camper shell. Running lights all down the side. You park right across from my apartment and I thought that was your truck but I wasn't sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts