Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep getting a p0237 over boost code tried cleaning the map sensor but no luck the truck is stock except for bahf mia silencer ring and 4in exh does anyone have any ideas or know where i can get a new sensor

·
GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,249 Posts
may not have a problem at all, if someone has ever put a box or programmer on the truck, and had a boost elbow put on, without the programmer or box back, you have no boost fooler, so with the elbow, the turbo is capable of pushing more boost, and if it goes more than factory specs, it will trip an over boost code....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the last guy that owned it had no programer and the wastegate looks stock with the factory clamps on the vaccume line coming off of it

·
5,249 Posts
hmmm, well could not so much be a dirty map sensor as it is just shot, you can get one from the dealer, not sure how much they are....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got a black box that hooks by the air filter to a orange wire with green stripe the box says dtt and the other wire hooks to a ground and not sure what it does. does anyone know anything about it
\

·
5,249 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont think that thats what it is mine is just a black box no buttons or switches for adjustments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts