Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a Map Sensor Plug? I have a 07 5.9 (Dunno if they differ from year to year). To make long story short I had to cut the one off of my Power Puck to fix the one on my truck. Now I can't use my module.. :CRY::CRY: Would Autozone carry them or do I have to go to the dealer? If anyone has a link, please share. Thanks in advanced.

·
Banned
516 Posts
i believe you have to go to a dealer but im not sure!

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I dont even know if a dealer would have them.

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

To make sure I'm talking about the right piece, it's that one that I need including the pins.

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well crap. Anyone know where I can at least pick up the pins inside of them?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I bet you might be able to go to a wrecking yard and get one off of another engine.
My son and I just put aother engine in his chevy gasser and and they just hack the harness for the easiest way to get it out of the truck.

Surely they would let you cut off the plug you need.

Randy

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet you might be able to go to a wrecking yard and get one off of another engine.
My son and I just put aother engine in his chevy gasser and and they just hack the harness for the easiest way to get it out of the truck.

Surely they would let you cut off the plug you need.

Randy

Awesome Idea, thanks!

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a Map sensor plug with wires, pins and even the heat shrink tubbing from dealer for 10 bux. Puck is fixed and I'm a happy camper, w00t!

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got one probelm fixed today but gained another.. I lost my wedding band and I stepped in a fresh pile of dog crap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts