Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where exactly is this lill sucker, i want to install my boost fooler. I have to splice it in, so i dont want to cut the wrong wire's. Thanks

Chad...

· Banned
1,322 Posts
its right on top next to ur fuel rail, and cut and splice, u should havent too,, what boost fooler are u using??

· Registered
577 Posts
yeh dont use a boost fooler that ya gotta cut and splice, thats asking for issues, get the quadzilla boost fooler, cant be too much.,

· Banned
1,322 Posts
u dont know what ur talkin about mocho lol

· Registered
590 Posts
There's too many damn acronyms, but I think that one is the MAF sensor (mass air flow), no?

· Registered
577 Posts
yeh mocho thats the mass airflow sensor. redbaron, are ya heading up north anytime soon?

· Premium Member
890 Posts
Your Map (manifold absolute pressure) sensor is located on the Intake manifold cover just below your injector fuel lines :thumbsup:

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After some thought i think it would be better to go with a Quad fooler, then yeah no cutting, and hopefully no harm.

Tommy, if your in E-Town, i havnt been up there in 4 year's. Im deffinatly going to the AAB this year. Every year i wanted to go, but my rig went out the same weekend every time. With it being slow i just might have the chance this year.

· Registered
164 Posts
I heard of guys unplugging the MAP sensor in order to blow smoke...is this true?...is this bad for the truck?

· Banned
1,322 Posts
yes its bad lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.