Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have no clue if this is the right section or not for this but if its not then it will get moved.

anyways. I might be buying a 06' dodge 2500 here pretty soon. It is a work truck edition so it has manual windows and locks. Is there a way to convert these to power? Also, if there is, about how much will it cost?

Thanks

· Shiftin Fool
1,173 Posts
im not to sure about the windows but my truck is the ST model also. with my alarm i just got some door lock actuators and installed them now i have power door locks. has worked great for the last two years.

· Registered
783 Posts
Bump.........

· Registered
31 Posts
Buy a truck with power windows ....

For the hassle and expense you can't find any trucks in your area that have power windows???

I honestly didn't think that you could actually buy a cheapended down model withOUT power windows and door locks....

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the reason i want this truck is because it only has 98k on it and he doenst want very much at all for it.

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks...do you think I could go to a junk yard and get the pieces i would need? Like I know i could for the switches and motors and stuff but what about the wiring?

· Registered
783 Posts
I know in the 90's F-Series trucks there was a module of some sort. rbertalotto: nice work buddy! Although I bet you could sell you door panels and buy ones off a wrecked truck so it would look stock.

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya thats what i was thinking. Or like sneak back into the junk yard and switch my door panels for ones with everything lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.