·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Does anyone have a link on what to do about the speedometer going from an auto to a manual?

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
Does anyone have a link on what to do about the speedometer going from an auto to a manual?
You shouldn’t have to do anything the speed sensor is the same if your 4x4. Also Hook the neutral safety switch from the auto to the clutch switch circuit and you can retain cruise. If you just ground the NSS you will be able to start the truck but loose cruise.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You shouldn’t have to do anything the speed sensor is the same if your 4x4. Also Hook the neutral safety switch from the auto to the clutch switch circuit and you can retain cruise. If you just ground the NSS you will be able to start the truck but loose cruise.

Yes, it’s a 4x4. Awesome, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I assumed the position and bought the new ones. Nice pedals, but the offset of the brake is a little off. It doesn’t strike the brake switch anymore. Excludes hardware for the included slave master bracket too. You would think that at almost $400, it would at least include bolts and general instructions.

·
Premium Member
4,313 Posts
It was a pain in the ass, but just about have it done. Driveshafts were +\- 4.5”. T-case shifter took quite a bit of work.
Looks good though!!!! I can’t say that I am not jealous, being an auto is my only complaint about my truck. Having a 47rh is much better than the 518.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Looks good though!!!! I can’t say that I am not jealous, being an auto is my only complaint about my truck. Having a 47rh is much better than the 518.
Out of our 5 vehicles, my Roadrunner is the only thing that’s still an automatic. It’s next, though.
I took the dodge for a cruise earlier, and everything seems good but the cruise. It no longer works. I’ll have to dig into it later.
You are right, though. A 47rh is the better of the two you mentioned.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I also had to replace all of my parking brake cables. Being an auto, they rarely got used and all but locked up.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts