Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I went through a drive through coffee stand, when the girl handed me the coffee I went to put it in the cup holder and the lid popped off and mexican mocha went everywhere:thumbsup. Made me happy. I got it all cleaned up but I can't figure out how to get the heater control knobs off to get them 100% clean. There is still reminders on them. Does anyone know how to get them pulled off? I'm guessing they just pull straight off, but don't want to break anything.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Are you talking about the round SLT heater knobs? If so then yes they just pull right off. Had mine off several times.

·
Registered
717 Posts
they should pull straight off, but they may be stuck from the mocha. Try spraying a small amount of glass cleaner on and behind the knobs to help loosen the spillage. Good luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dont you love drive through's:rof I always get the can you please shut your truck off.:beer

·
Registered
706 Posts
Food ban is strictly enforced in my truck, Besides groceries

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dont you love drive through's:rof I always get the can you please shut your truck off.:beer

haha. me too! even get free food because sometimes they make the mistake of "Sir, can you please turn off your truck" Talk about pushin my buttons..

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
dont just pull them straight off you have to turn them all the way to the max then they pop right out easy there no force to them turn all the way too the right then pop goes the weasel ha ha

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I really liked the old adjustable cup holders. These new "blister" type holders are worthless.
You must have a stick? I only think those crappy cup holders come with manuals. Mine has the adjustable cup holders like the older models.

·
Registered
681 Posts
they are in the mega's too

·
Registered
156 Posts
I really liked the old adjustable cup holders. These new "blister" type holders are worthless.

Try lubricating them with some wd or 301 areospace protectant and watch them shoot cups 4 inches in the air.lol they are junk.
My 07 automatic has em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts