Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Houston TX with my new rig! 2007 mega dually 4x4. The trip went great. I filled up three times and averaged 15.5mpg. Next thing is new rubber then deletes. What do you guys think of the leveling blocks to get the front end up? I put a leveling kit on my Chevy 2500 and it killed the ride and was a bich to keep alligned. Do I have to replace stock shocks, or are there different mounts? Any help would be great!:thumbsup:

3,313 Posts
i have a Hell bent steel 2.5 inch leveling kit, i havent had it on long (christmas) but i love it so far... the ride is the same and you keep stock everything other than the spacers they are cheap too Truck Lift Kits / Truck Leveling Kits

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that seems to good to be true! $65 and a couple hours. It is going to cost more to have it aligned than the rest of the kit! Anyone in central IL know of a good alignement shop????

3,313 Posts
Wow, that seems to good to be true! $65 and a couple hours. It is going to cost more to have it aligned than the rest of the kit! Anyone in central IL know of a good alignement shop????
alot of guys on here that followed the instructions to the T didnt get them aligned... i posted a while back and asked about it they said they didnt even do it they found no need to... i had mine aligned because i didnt follow my instructions i found a faster way

· Registered
590 Posts
On the leveling kit. Have you noticed if the front axle shifted to the right (or left, I forget) 1/2" or so due to the stock track bar? Just wondering... I have a set of Hell Bent sitting on the bench I got for X-Mass. Nicely made too!!

· Registered
590 Posts
Just got back from Houston TX with my new rig! 2007 mega dually 4x4. The trip went great. I filled up three times and averaged 15.5mpg. Next thing is new rubber then deletes. What do you guys think of the leveling blocks to get the front end up? I put a leveling kit on my Chevy 2500 and it killed the ride and was a bich to keep alligned. Do I have to replace stock shocks, or are there different mounts? Any help would be great!:thumbsup:

Here ya go... Halfway down. Animated Before and after picture with a 2006 white DRW
:thumbsup:

· Registered
480 Posts
I recommend you get longer shocks, longer sway end links and an alignment. Just my .02

3,313 Posts
mines fine no shock issues or sway bar issues and i climb hill and terraces in pastures alot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.