Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 08 6.7. 5" tbe egr delete an coolers gone to with a smarty jr. Tired to get a sticker to day an it showed up egr no ready an an o2 not ready. Does anyone no of a trick I can do so I don't have to change it back to stock. My step dad runs the dealer an I'm good buddies w all the techs just the sticker machine says it's not ready. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Mass and the only way to pass is to put it back to stock. I went throught the same thing after moving from PA to MA.

·
Registered
48 Posts
How long after returning to stock does it take the computer to reset itself? I mean do I have to drive it 500 miles, or wait a couple weeks, or is it determined by key cycles or something? Just wondering when to attemp to get a sticker now. Thanx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks. I waited about two weeks and about 400 miles. Got my sticker the other day. Only thing that wasn't right, was an o2 sensor showed not ready, but overall emissions said pass. Good for another year!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
having to change it back to stock must be a pain. i wanna get a cummins but this whole filter thing is turning away from it. I'm not gonna b driving it on the high way all the time. i shouldn't have to worry on whether I'm gonna be driving a truck long or hard enough in order for it not to get clogged up. i should be able to jump in it start it and drive with out worrying about stuff like that just like any other vehicle.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It is a pain in the a#@. The whole emmisions thing has been a huge issue since I bought the truck in 08. They still had some 5.9's left when I bought. I wish I knew then what I know now... I'd be driving a 5.9

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.