Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

M/T tires

1187 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  kabbpowerwagon
hey just wondering what everyone is running for mud terrains and how many km your getting out of them. Im running a set of 37x13.5x20 nitto mud grapplers and they are extremely loud not getting many km out of them the only nice thing is i think they look awesome lets hear some opinions on m/ts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I run 35x12.50x17 toyo mts and i got about 30 thousand of not the easiest miles out of them. I was happy with them and going to go with the same tire when I replace them.

· Registered
71 Posts
BFGoodrich KM2 they're getting noisier the more they get worn. Still don't think there too noisy though for a mud terrain. I've got 17,000 miles on them now and they're not even half way worn yet. At the rate they're wearing, I'm going to get 40,000 miles out of them.

· Registered
257 Posts
I got 35/12.50/20 nitto mud grapplers...got about 25k on them and they are almost slicks. I was pretty hard on them so no complaints really on the miles but they noise did get old after a while. Ill be going to toyo mud terrains soon.

· Registered
1,444 Posts
ive got the toyo mt's and have about 15k on them and they are almost wore out. I havent been real easy on them but bulling heavy all the time seemed to kill them. But the road noise is not bad at all. Im not sure if I will get them again though. I been looking at the kuhmo's and km2's but I havent herd much about them.

· Registered
434 Posts
i got 30k miles out of my old mtz's and loved them. im on my second set now.

· Registered
1,085 Posts
I have 20,000 miles on my 37 in. toyos with lots of burnouts on them. still holding strong. Have a skinny set as well for my winter tires.

· Registered
98 Posts
i just put 33 inch truxus super swampers on mine but ill let ya know how they wear

2,204 Posts
I got 42,000 out of my Toyo MT's did a couple big burnouts and a lot of beating them in the desert. They were quiet for a MT, but I just switched to a set of Nitto AT's. We'll see how they do. Much smoother ride so far.

· Registered
148 Posts
Personally i am a huge fan of the new BJG KM2. They look bad a** and they wear awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.