Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had lighted and unlit Lund visors on all my Ford's but I was concerned how one would look on an 06 Dodge since it doesn't have drip edges and such does anyone have one on there truck and if so could you post a pic?
Thanks Marc

·
Dey took er jerbs!
1,741 Posts
Subscribed....
I had a visor on my 2nd gen dodge, but I think the 3rd gens have too much of a sloped windshield for the visors to look good. Just my $.02

·
Registered
385 Posts
i seen a 3rd gen in diesel power in the readers rigs that had a chrome drop visor like semi's have. it looked pretty damn good

·
Registered
691 Posts
This is just my opinion, but I think trucks with lund visors and stick on hood scoops should leave 1984, shave their mullet and live in the now.

·
Dey took er jerbs!
1,741 Posts
This is just my opinion, but I think trucks with lund visors and stick on hood scoops should leave 1984, shave their mullet and live in the now.
My scoop isn't a lund, but its stuck/screwed on. I think it looks pretty damn good! And no, I don't have a mullet :S:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
U know what? I feel the same way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts