Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place for window tint in Lubbock?:confused013: Also I may be looking for someone to straight pipe my exhaust within the next week or two if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
655 Posts
try magic glass off the loop by SAMS club.. they were gonna do mine pretty cheap but ended up letting a buddys friend do it for even cheaper.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I called a few, they were all pretty close in price. Couldnt find anyone to tint the fronts to match the back windows though

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would take your pickup to A&B muffler if you don't want to straight pipe it yourself, they are really good i usually take all of my stuff there.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would take your pickup to A&B muffler if you don't want to straight pipe it yourself, they are really good i usually take all of my stuff there.
what do they charge typically?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't know exactally they redone my downpipe and extended it, and redone my intercooler pipe to, it cost about $185 for all that. But they do really good work.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright, thanks guys! sucks they wont match the front, but I might have to try em out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a quote from alta mere to do my front windows for $65 for lifetime warranty. not bad if you ask me! I'll probly wait on the straight pipe til i go to Graham next weekend, had it price from a local friend for $35.

Also, what about cab lights? I dont have em from factory, and I'd like to get a set of smoked ones, but I dont really want to climb up there and cut in to my cab. Any good place in town that would do it at a reasonable price?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts