Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find any information for replacing these. I also cannot find a part number for replacements. If there are any tips or tricks for the job I would appreciate some input.

·
Registered
416 Posts
When ever I need a part #, I contact MPA, they get back to you fast and have some of the best OEM pricing I have found. Make sure to have your vin # handy. They are better than my local dealer, but they are also a dealership out west.

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
I would honestly just buy the entire arm with bushings. The bushings are pressed in and can "stretch" some, use that term vaguely, but I did notice that mine didn't want to stay pressed in.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would do the whole arm, but I am cheap. And this past winter I changed all my front end parts, except control arm bushings.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
25,122 Posts
Look in classifieds here. Somebody had a new set for sale at half price a couple of days ago. Also you can get the whole control arms for not much more if you shop around.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot to mention, the truck is 2wd. However I did see that rock auto has the bushings for the lower control arms. Thanks you guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.