Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2007.5 dodge 2500 6.7 with 330,000 miles. This has been a great truck, but up until the last few thousand miles or so it has been giving me a few Knick knack problems. The first is the low fuel pressure code P0087 and the P1011.The fuel pressure that I can monitor is off of the H&S mini max, that being said at idle the pressure is around 4.6k-6k. normal cruising at 75 mph it will be around the 13-15k mark. It will build around 20k before it throws a code, once the code is thrown it will fall on its face. Here is where it is throwing me a curve ball when the fuel tank is full of fuel it will not build anything over 8k range the lower the the fuel level gets in the tank the more fuel pressure it will build. It is instantaneous, as soon as you leave the fuel pump the pressure will disappear. I have replace the FCA and plugged my fuel rail and have already replaced the in take pump with no change in performance. The truck runs and drives fine with no issues other than no fuel pressure. Any points you guys can give me will be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts