Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
i'm game for it

·
Registered
684 Posts
good luck with that. do a search here for it you will find just a few threads on it.

IMO, Diesel secret=snake oil or the pot-0-gold at the end of the rainbow.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bio Diesel works. I don't know what it will do to the emission system in the 6.7. It's suppose to burn clean with no sulfur. With the prices of diesel right now its cheaper to buy new gallons of veg oil and convert it. Soy oil can be bought at 60 dollars a barrel(.35 cents per pound) and be converted over pretty easy to bio diesel. There are 60 commercial factories in the US that already make this fuel and sell it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Bio is great, but that site is nothing more than a rip off. There's a whole group of people over on dieselram.com who do bio, and a lot of threads on that site. You can make your own bio setup for as little as 500 dollars and make quality bio. There's no secret to it.

Check this site out.

Welcome - Collaborative Biodiesel Tutorial Website

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
well.. if it sounds too good to be true.. chances are it is.. i doubt that they will be able to be used on the new ctd's

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
man, I have cut back on driving, Maybe I need this!

·
Registered
154 Posts
if you talk to Cummins the do not recomend but 15% in older ctd and 5%
in the 6.7

·
Registered
491 Posts
so does this thing really even work has anyone tryed it or what is the HOLE scoop

·
Registered
241 Posts
There are plenty of other sites out there on the web that will sell you a very nice kit, without some super secret magical ingredient. Plus you can build your own setup for a lot less.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have bee running as high as B100 with no adverse effects other than slight drop in mileage, but I have not yet lost my dpf and egr. Plan for it to fall off soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts