Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been 3 days of pounding on my truck with this program. I am VERY impressed. I also have a 700 hp 5.9 with the Smarty TNT-R so my I am used to some power.

This S67 program packs a serious punch. I have been very impressed that my 6.7 which is basically stock compared to my 5.9 can make this much seat of the pants power (torque). If I punch it in 2nd gear (auto) it will break my 35"s lose. I would guess the torque is at or near 1000ft pounds.

I have been driving it on only SW9 or the 170hp setting. My tranny seems to be fine. I have also been running my MP8 on everything from 1/3 to 100%. The MP8 is a really good addition and adds some extra power.

The Smarty has lived up to all my expectations if not more. I think it is worth the wait.

We are still scratching the surface of what the 6.7 will do. If Marco does a TNT type tune for these trucks the torque for these motors will be off the charts.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Good to hear your feedback. I am looking forward to seeing the Smarty in production and rocking :party018:

James
RSD

·
Kansas Cummins Crew
761 Posts
You're just loving that you can rub this in our faces aren't you.:lol4: I CAN'T WAIT!:S:

·
Registered
143 Posts
bye bye PMT hello Smarty:headbang:

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm moving down in the lower 48, this perma frost and a smarty wont be good together, wont have a chance to actually feel the power when you spin on ice and snow all the tim

·
Registered
104 Posts
Do you like it alot more then your edge?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're just loving that you can rub this in our faces aren't you.:lol4: I CAN'T WAIT!:S:

Just keepin everyone pumped up. It is very close I am sure. The tune rocks.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
highrpms is now running the final beta release. its all good from here. And yes the plan is full steam ahead from here.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts

·
Administrator
7,072 Posts
:drool2::popcorn:

·
SuperDuperMod
4,025 Posts
I'm moving down in the lower 48, this perma frost and a smarty wont be good together, wont have a chance to actually feel the power when you spin on ice and snow all the tim
Really? Are you sure about that.:confused013:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm sorry if this information has already been printed but what are the initial horsepower tunes for the Smarty when it release's.

·
Registered
166 Posts
10 levels sounds awesome. I was looking at ordering my XRT very soon. Might just wait for the Smarty. Is it just going to be a couple more weeks until release?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is there a release date yet?

·
MOD-A-HAULIC
1,264 Posts
highrpms is now running the final beta release. its all good from here. And yes the plan is full steam ahead from here.

:thumbsup:

:tree:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts