Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my smarty yesterday and hooked it up today. I have it on level 2 and man that thing defeniatlly has some throwback:peelout. I love the smarty though.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Are you stacking that smarty with the quadzilla? Or running it seperate?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smarty + edge EZ so far, the quadzilla commander is a monitor for gauges. i plan on getting a quadzilla adrenaline somewhere down the road though.

·
Joel's Diesel
1,271 Posts
I think the commander is sort of an outlook monitor (gauges without the gauges). By the way, how and where does the Smarty hook up? Diagnostic port under the dash?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think the commander is sort of an outlook monitor (gauges without the gauges). By the way, how and where does the Smarty hook up? Diagnostic port under the dash?
The smarty hooks up to the OBDII port under the dash, but only to program the ECU.
mishkaya

·
Joel's Diesel
1,271 Posts
Depressing for me..... Congrats m5.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
smarty + edge EZ so far, the quadzilla commander is a monitor for gauges. i plan on getting a quadzilla adrenaline somewhere down the road though.
i would dump the EZ...and just run the Smarty stand alone.

The EZ adds absolutely nadya to the stack.......

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Get you some injectors and watch what it does.It will be a night and day difference

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would dump the EZ...and just run the Smarty stand alone.

The EZ adds absolutely nadya to the stack.......
I have it in the classified section, and else where trying to sell it as we speak. I figured i wouldnt notice anything. Also i have it on level 2 and the thing rips, what would you guys recommend for level wise? on a stock tranny with a vb and no aftermarket pump yet.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

and work down from there if needed......

The smarty historically seems to be rather hateful towards autos......

Whatever level its always 65 or so horse. The different levels is just bringing on the snuce quicker.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
You will probably be allright not having a aftermarket fuel pump but you will need one if you go with injectors .Crank her up on 9

·
Registered
101 Posts
stack it with a tst or comp and sum injectors and HOLD ON thats what i had in my last truck and it would run know the only thing is the trans nor turbo held up..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts