Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
let me know if you want some of these guys.. :thumbsup just send me a PM I get pretty busy sometimes doing this and my current job.. the skulls are 5" wide by 7" tall and the states will probly come out to be something close to that to...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good job! I really like the skull ones. I'll take 4 in black and 4 in white. T Shirts would be awesome too.:thumbsup

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Man those skull designs would be great to have and sport at Contraband Days....huh guys? I think the designs with the State shape is better than the skull, as far a every day representing graphic goes. But the skull would be a good one for some of events down here, maybe a secondary shirt or sticker. Tough choice. But if I were to put one on my truck I would rather the LA shape one. Nice designs GETERDID

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys just send the pm's Make sure you say LA STICKERS AND WITCH ONE YOU WANT..

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sending 8 sticker out today :woot: :woot: :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I like the state shaped ones, but I'm not sure how good they would show up on my back glass. I have both of my trucks windows blacked out........ Any suggestions?

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can get white or red that will show up good on black glass bud just send me a pm
I like the state shaped ones, but I'm not sure how good they would show up on my back glass. I have both of my trucks windows blacked out........ Any suggestions?

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
could you take a red and white one and 3-d them? Like the red with a white shadow? if so ill take one...

like this... the black being the white sticker and red being the red sticker...

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sent some out today

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got a bunch more going out today :woot:

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sending some more out in the morning.. :thumbsup

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump bump new ideeer........ :thumbsup
let me know if you want some of these guys.. :thumbsup just send me a PM I get pretty busy sometimes doing this and my current job.. the skulls are 5" wide by 7" tall and the states will probly come out to be something close to that to...

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got some going out in the morning:thumbsup:hyper:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
i love both designs! awesome job! But i wouldnt be able to make my mind up i would have to order one of each:beer

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Louisiana Pipeliner PM me your E MAIL ADDRESS BUD... :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts