Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey would you guys be interested in making this a serious group? Maybe with a sustained sticker design but possibly be able to interchange the cummins logo with some sort of blue oval or duralax emblems also? Be the LCR?? maybe do a membership due that includes stickers and shirts and monthly get togethers that the dues would go towards? Hell maybe i could even get an anual car show set up or something?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I think that would be pretty cool. Im a diver so my schedule sucks but I would try to make it to the get togethers and I wouldn mind paying dues. T shirts, stickers, beer, food, and cool people. Sounds fun:thumbsup

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Yea Im down for that, but I am like spankdo. I work out of town all the time and hardly home, but I would be in for the club or whatever...Yall just let me know

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Ok so I been looking at some of the other States Forums and they have a Chapter President and Vice, and Treasurer, and whatever else positions they have.....So if we make this official....then we need to decide on some positions......

·
Registered
419 Posts
id be in for it. i go to LSU and work full time but ill try to make any get together we would have. i really like the car show idea. im also part of dodge truck world which has about 25 members. the site is having problems right now but ill pass this along to them also.

J-Mo

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
like i said guys let me know... if we can generate enough interest ill get some stuff on the ball....

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also, on a side note, i was thinking how bout we make it a general diesel owners club and not contain it to just the cummins owners...

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Yea that would be cool, cuz I got a good friend of mine and he is diehard Power Stoke Man. And nothing against them, I just prefer CUMMINS.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am all for it. Let me know how I can help.

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Try to get every oil burner you see out to lowes on the 17th.... :thumbsup Well get a quick head count and see whats on the plate from their....

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I can't make it on the 17th, but be sure to post up the next one and I'll try to make it. Check out the Louisiana Coal Roller sticker as my Avatar. Thanks to GETERDID...

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I ordered some stickers... Not sure on designs yet... lets try and get a vote going on saturday maybe... or ill just add a poll... well see...

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Or i guess it really doesnt matter.. they all go for the same thing... i kinda like a little variation in my life:lol3::thumbsup

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Yea I cant make it either to the May 17th meet....but definately keep me posted on how things go and I plan on making the next meet....

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:thumbsup dont worry about it guys... Theres a place in baton rouge called TNT diesel... they used to do a dyno day and diesel drags as a sat. sun. event... got in touch with them yesterday said they werent doing it this year... but ill see if i can spark some more interest!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts