Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone need to get all of us Louisiana guys some stickers made so we can show our Cummins/Louisisana pride. idk if we can get geterdid from the forum to make us some or maybe just a sign shop from somewhere in the state. i know we have one in sulphur but ive never did business with them so idk how good the are... i need to get some other members opinions and maybe ideas. lets see what we can come up with..:peelout

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Yea Choupique that sounds like a good idea....Maybe something like a LA shaped sticker with a Dodge or Cummins emblem inside the shape? That would be cool tho...Im in the Diesel Power forum too and we are trying to get something goin over there too as far a sticker or shirts or something....

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
We did some for the Ohio Guys that looked similar to this, they are 5" wide x 7.5" tall.

Single Color / 8 year vinyl

If you guys want it tweeked or changed just ask, it's not our full time gig but want to help.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
I can take this sticker design to my friend at a sign shop and have these made in vinyl. Anyone else like the way they look? Thanks

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want one.. if anyone else has some ideas please post them...

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Im definately in for on...Im all for representing Louisiana and Cummins....it looks good....and willl in the middle of my back window....let me know how to get one

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also like bullydogs idea with the shirts.... that would be cool

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
I would be more than happy to work with you guys the best part about that is that some of the money can go to your guys's next meet and greet so the more thats sold can all go to some food or something... :thumbsup
Someone need to get all of us Louisiana guys some stickers made so we can show our Cummins/Louisisana pride. idk if we can get geterdid from the forum to make us some or maybe just a sign shop from somewhere in the state. i know we have one in sulphur but ive never did business with them so idk how good the are... i need to get some other members opinions and maybe ideas. lets see what we can come up with..:peelout

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Count me in..... I'll get at least two. One for each truck.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Yea Im liking this...Shirts would be nice too...Im in a couple 4 wheeler riding groups and we all have shirts made, its not that expensive to do....Count me in....I put the sticker idea as my desktop background....I'de like to get it on my truck and sport a shirt around town with the design.

·
Registered
419 Posts
id be in for one...maybe two
J-Mo

·
Registered
276 Posts
Im all in just let me know and how much

·
Registered
541 Posts
Me too:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
I need to get a few orders before I cut this design. I was expecting the group to compare some and decide what they wanted.

As soon as I get 10+ ordered and paid for we will ship them, so delivery time is up to you guys.

5" X 7" Design, Single Color - White

I will keep you guys posted as to how many have been ordered so you know when they ship.

If you guys want changes speak up before we cut them....

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i like geterdids... i think im getting the state logo one..

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
C'mon guys get off some of that money and get some of these stickers from JacktheBear. Ain't no one goin to get any if he don't have 10 or more orders. I put a order in for 3 stickers....Lets represent our LA and Cummins Pride! Thanks Choupique for the suggestion of a sticker, we got it goin on now......I want to see some of those stickers in the back windows of trucks around town....

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mine will be on there... right dead center.. so no one can miss that sucker.

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
C'mon guys get off some of that money and get some of these stickers from JacktheBear. Ain't no one goin to get any if he don't have 10 or more orders. I put a order in for 3 stickers....Lets represent our LA and Cummins Pride! Thanks Choupique for the suggestion of a sticker, we got it goin on now......I want to see some of those stickers in the back windows of trucks around town....
thanks Bully Dog, we appreciate the pep rally!

We will get them delivered regardless, just gonna take a day or two.

If anybody want's cummins themed decals let me know as well.

One of our most popular sellers is below:

and

1 - 20 of 30 Posts