Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after looking for a while ive narrowed it down to a few choices

either the kore recon series or the lorenz bilstein 5100 system

also thought about the kore chase series vs the lorenz 2.25 sway-a-way systen

any input would be great and some pictures would be even better

thanks, J-Mo

·
Registered
228 Posts
umm what is that..... really confused

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was wondering what that was about also

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yeah he totally posted that in the wrong forum

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hes been posting all over with nothing related to the topics. i guess hes spaming us.

anyone have any input on the original post???

·
Registered
228 Posts
i would also like to know about the kore recon if there if a sponser on here that sells them
thanks wes

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I say Carli :thumbsup, I know its not one of your choices but my buddy has a Carli suspension and I like it, I've heard the kore is too soft and the lorenz is pretty good

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump bump bump

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Don't listen to the "my buddy" and the "I heard" crowd, they are several members who actually own these systems on this forum.
Whats wrong with me stating my opinion? I have ridden in and drivin his truck many time and I am just telling him that I like the suspension. I am also telling him what I have heard from others about the other suspensions but as I said that is just what I heard. If you have some input to help this guy make a decision then lets hear, otherwise keep your coomments to yourself, don't tell him who he should and should not listen to.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Whats wrong with me stating my opinion? I have ridden in and drivin his truck many time and I am just telling him that I like the suspension. I am also telling him what I have heard from others about the other suspensions but as I said that is just what I heard. If you have some input to help this guy make a decision then lets hear, otherwise keep your coomments to yourself, don't tell him who he should and should not listen to.
Then you should have told him that you have ridden in and drove a Carli equipped truck and gave him your impressions.

The "I heard" BS is pure speculation, and should be kept in women sewing circles.

:hi:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I figured it was implied that I have felt the suspension in action when I said "my buddy has it and I like it"

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Well I like the carli, the ride is nice. I have heard good and bad about the other two but have not actually seen it for myself.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have the Lorenz 5100 with the 3" IR plush coil upgrade and I really like the way it rides. My truck sits level so I imagine with the 2" coil it may sit a little nose down.:thumbsup

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the Lorenz 2.25 SAW and it's great, much better on and off road. It corners great and eats up bumps in the road like nothing else. Off road is even better, no more rear wheel hop and I can't get the front end to hit the bumpstops to save my life. The quality of the system is great, it went on easily (my brother and I put it on in my garage over the weekend) and Sean was very helpful and always available. Can't say enough good stuff about it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
could i get some pics of the trucks you guys are talking about?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the Lorenz 5100 with the 3" IR plush coil upgrade and I really like the way it rides. My truck sits level so I imagine with the 2" coil it may sit a little nose down.:thumbsup

I've had the exact same setup for a couple months now and its a great improvment over stock. It was such a change, I actually had to get used to the "feel" of the truck again. It was an easy install too and Sean was very helpful. I'd do it all over again if needed.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts