Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well decided to wax the truck AGAIN I dont think its seen this much wax so I decided to take some pics....

well I had more pics up but I guess they dont want me posting my buisness name up and my truck dont look right with a big black spot on the door I put black box's over the phone #'s and what not hoping that would be good enough but I guess its not sorry for the time guys..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice truck! It looks pretty tough

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Hey there's that crooked stovepipe again! nice wax job.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya and everytime I think about it I always have something else I have to do I will get to it some time though.. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Looks good! Have you thought about getting that stack cut to a miter at about cab height?

·
North Texas VP
269 Posts
like that shifter, where di ya pick that up?? Truck looks good

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks its a regular b&m shifter that I painted with a air gun.. its clear coated and all
like that shifter, where di ya pick that up?? Truck looks good

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Hey what size and backspacing are thoes wheels? & great lookin rig.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the rims are only 16x8 Im not sure of the back spacing but even my 35" baja claws hardly rubbed at all, you had to try to get them to rub..

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Thanks, Iv been wanting to get a set of thoes wheels But need a 16x10 with a 3.5"-4" backs spacing to keep the 37"+ from rubbing on the lower controol arms.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya next time im down there Ill have you do it :rof :lol3:
Looks good Nolan ...

But I think you need a "SmokinDiesel Detail" :thumbsup :rof

1 - 14 of 14 Posts