Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide whether or not I want to install a carli or lorenz starter system. I am looking for a better ride on rough country roads and the highway, but am concerned about having to much rear end sag loaded since I tow allot and carry stuff in the bed. I normal tow a 28' 12k trailer (using weight distribution) with an atv in the bed. I would like to avoid air bags if possible to save money. Any opinions would be appreciated.

So could anyone please post pics of their truck with a starter system loaded?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Get the Carli starter with the mini packs and you should be okay. I used to pull a 9000 on travel trailer with a 1200 lb golf cart in the bed and the Carli mini packs handled the load just fine. I did run King shocks on that setup.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the lorenz leveling kit w/ 5100's all around and love it but i did not get the mini pak for the rear so it saggged when i loaded her down but installed airbags and now i am good to go sits straight as an arrow. I like the ride even my bowtie waving buddy was shocked on how my truck rode better than his stock chebby:lol3: Pic with tractor is before the airbags.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts