Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own an 07 , with 315s and 2 inch leveling kit, last weekend i installed a set of 17x9 Amerian Eagle wheels with 4.5 backspacing, i found my truck too low now, i want to buy a Fabtech 4.5" kit or Superlift, could you post some picture to help me decide and also tell me how is the ride after the kit installed compared to the original suspension, thanks..........

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Can't tell you about suspension because I don't have a 2500... but here's a pic. Rancho 4" lift and level with 35" BFG A/T KO:

·
Registered
179 Posts
4.5" TuffCountry lift w/18x9 Eagle wheels & 325/65/18 nitto terra grapplers.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Heres an older model, but still the 4.5 and 35's

·
Registered
454 Posts
I need to get some updated pictures of mine...if I remember I'll put them up tomorrow. Mine is actually the 4.5" Fabtech lift with a 1" spacer. The ride quality is good, it got better when I got rid of the Fabtech shocks and put Fox's on. I am in the process of getting it to ride better than stock, because they all ride stiff...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
4" superlift, 35" Toyos

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys.............

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pooter how is the ride with the Superlift and carli pack compare to stock suspension ???

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Pooter how is the ride with the Superlift and carli pack compare to stock suspension ???
Not as good as stock, but not horrible.

The mini packs helped out, but I would have went with full leaves if I could do it over again....(And front springs/shocks from Thuren)

Oh well, live and learn.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is no picture in your post sofakingbab

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
@Smokey07 - do you have anymore pics of your truck? I'd like to see the amber lights on the air valance.

@Pooter - what steps are those?

You guys have my truck beat :thumbsup

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is one in my truck pics. The black truck is my father-in-laws thats the only pic I have of it.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Is it a set that I can buy?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
@Smokey07 - do you have anymore pics of your truck? I'd like to see the amber lights on the air valance.

@Pooter - what steps are those?

You guys have my truck beat :thumbsup
Ranch Hand steps;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bodom,

Where did you get all your goodies for your Ram. I am looking for a place to get started on lifting my truck and eventually enhancing performance. i live in Qc also.

·
Registered
225 Posts
@eawashish: I would strongly suggest talking to George at 8lugtruckgear. His username is Skyd_Ram. He has what is, in my opinion and many others, the best customer service around and fantastic prices.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts