Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says we are looking for some cummins guys to sponsor for events. Please pm and post here for info and we will let you know what it takes to become sponsored. :party018:

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Can't believe noone has taken you up on this yet. I don't go to enough events to make it worthwhile for you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
info please

·
Banned
5,591 Posts
Maybe it's your title. Try a new thread: "who wants free performance parts? details inside" or something like that. Oh, and you are not going to get much attention in your own forum. Post it up in "other" or "general diesel discussion" or a "performance parts" section, for more exposure.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm planning a dyno day in the DFW area of Texas for this summer, what would you like to sponsor for the event?
You may reach my through pm or by phone at 817 374 6248.
Anna

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'd like to be sponsored i go to all the events in AZ plus my truck travels the whole state all week, and im always getting questions from diesel owners on who to get parts from. so send me info.

·
Bubbles
1,234 Posts
Shoot me a pm with some details, or we can talk about it tomorrow. I hope to make it to your shop sometime Friday morning

·
Registered
731 Posts
Info please?!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If you're looking for someone to sponsor I'll throw my hat in the ring. Just put some new stuff on the truck and I'm hoping for 650 on fuel. Plan on dynoing tomorrow. I would like some details.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts