Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys We Are Building A Pulling Truck And Are Looking For Any Donation Parts For It, Turbos, Injectors, Programers, Anything. Any Type Of Sponsorship Would Be Awesome Also. It Is For A 2003 6 Speed Also

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
ya more information would be probably be a good thing there bud

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Hey, I'm building a drag truck that's going to run 12.00 Quick Diesel on a stock VE pump. Any donations or sponserships would be awesome.

I'd like a good S400, some custom injectors, a rear limited slip differential and an external waste gate.

K THNX BYE.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I am building a rocketship to go to planet hot chicks.....any rockets or hot chick donations would be greatly appreciated:lol3::rof:rof

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I Will also be needing one of those rockets to go to planet hot chick!!!

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
I need a 6 speed tanny and a set of twins so i can cruise the strip and pick up chicks . Thanks for whoever donates :thumbsup:$::thud:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
while Im asking for donations.... Can I get a set of twins also, an airdog, big sticks, double disk clutch, studs, water-meth, input shaft, new tires, new rims, paint, and of coarse body work!!!!! ha, lets throw in a new tail gate too.. much appreciated fellas, I know your all going to pitch in!!

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
I also need a long travel sand rail for my lack of fun donations pref ls1 powered backed to a mendeola 6 speed , long travel ...lets make that a dual sport i like to play in the dirt and not just the dunes . And i need donations for my loosing intrest in work funds Thanks alot guys .:lol3::butt::rof:woot::beer:thumbsup :T:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ill take any donations of fuel!! And one of thoose hot chick planet rockets! Hmm maybe two.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I might as well ask for a donation of a NV5600 and the drive lines to go with it for my 06!!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
520 Posts
wife

I told my wife about this new donations thread and she says I need to sign up too:rof

she sez I would not beable to take donations of hot chicks though:CRY:

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
I'll take a donation of a 2001-2002 Ram 2500 5.9 with all the good mods :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
need new tires (4) mine are half worn out and i really need to drive to rocket ship and see hot chicks, all donations accepted, prepaid shipping only please

Jerry's kid should start his own telethon:rof:rof

·
Dumbass
4,348 Posts
hey, you cant knock the guy for trying. i wouldnt mind slapping on some logo's if it got me a new clutch, or tires, or turbo or intercooler. or what ever else you guys want to ship me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey, you cant knock the guy for trying. i wouldnt mind slapping on some logo's if it got me a new clutch, or tires, or turbo or intercooler. or what ever else you guys want to ship me.
Cut the guy some slack nothing wrong with asking,I give him credit.Good luck on your donations...I know all those comments are in good fun Take Care Fellow CTD owners Aloha Ron:peelout

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
way to be dumb about this guys. all it was is an attempt to get some sponsors for the truck to help with the build and get some companies names out there. thanks guys

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Should head over to the sponsors section and ask there then.

:SMART:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
hey it is possible but i think you might be approaching it the wrong way.....i once needed some sponsors for my road race'n career(i have gsxr1000k7).
it makes it easier to maybe have some type of porfolio with pictures and idea's of the build as well as info on what kind of competition you will be doing with the rig.....

you might even need to run the truck without the sponsors and with your own money just to get some type of recognition and to just show the potential sponsors what your about.

when i first started out road racing , i was paying for everything ....spending about $2500-$3000 /month just to go road race my motorcycle. AS the season went on , i put a little portfolio together with pictures, events that i participated in, and just information on what competitions i was in or what i will be in..............all this will help companies make it easier for them to help you out. Trust me they would love to have their names all over you....but most of the time you will get discounts on parts.:beer

now i m sponsored by pirrelli, a local shop(mototecnica), sparx helmets, and vp racing. Now my the cost for me to road race is about only $800/ month rather than $2500-$3000. good luck:thumbsup:peelout

1 - 20 of 31 Posts