Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Looking For Badge Delivery Services Silver Dodge

766 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  19Fury69
Hey, you live in the other building accross from me in Cranston and I see you skulking around my territory all the time:p Just seein if you are on the forum, I got a couple local couriers that are friends with me on here too, we should all get together for a meet one day.

p.s. your truck looks pretty bad :p

Silver QC LB with really nice black headache rack
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
1,106 Posts
That's mikey's truck, dunno if he really frequents on here much, check out abdiesels.com, thats run by Deb, John's wife who is the owner of Badger Delivery. We usually hang out at least one or two sundays a month, shoot the sh!t, its a good time.

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's mikey's truck, dunno if he really frequents on here much, check out abdiesels.com, thats run by Deb, John's wife who is the owner of Badger Delivery. We usually hang out at least one or two sundays a month, shoot the sh!t, its a good time.
Cool Thanks man :thumbsup:

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Not a problem dude, hope to meet up with ya soon, your truck sounds pretty [email protected]

· Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha you've heard my monster eh:p do I visit where you work?

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Yeah Brad would be correct, lol.

· Registered
303 Posts
I've seen you around a lot, blew some smoke your way a time or two haha. Always wondered how you and Mikey never met up, every time I met him at his place you were driving by.

· Banned
161 Posts
Hey, you live in the other building accross from me in Cranston and I see you skulking around my territory all the time:p Just seein if you are on the forum, I got a couple local couriers that are friends with me on here too, we should all get together for a meet one day.

p.s. your truck looks pretty bad :p

Silver QC LB with really nice black headache rack
Yes my husband and I own Badger Delivery Services and yes that would be Mikey you see and no Mikey does not come on here and Mikey is also quite reserved till you get to know him.

· Registered
303 Posts
Just don't throw his hat on the roof, he tends to Arm Bar those who do!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.