Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says guys. I am looking for a cummins. My current truck is just not cutting it for the type of work that I do and it's time to move up in the truck world. Currently I have a 03 2500 with the Hemi. It has been a great truck but it needs to go. I am looking for a 12v auto or man., ext cab and has to be 4x4.

I have been lurking around here for a while and been watching the classified adds but haven't been able to find anything close.

So what you got.

Thanks in advanced. :popcorn:

·
Registered
847 Posts
First off.... WAR DAMN EAGLE! I sold my 04 Hemi and got an 08 2500 6.7 Mega cab. The Hemi was fun for driving around but couldn't tow that well. The 6.7 is great. I'm sure you can find some good deals around now that gas is so high. Truck prices are going down. Hell, I just saw on the news earlier that GM is closing 4 truck and SUV plants.

·
Registered
867 Posts
bide your time...theres gona be some good deals out there right now

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First off.... WAR DAMN EAGLE! I sold my 04 Hemi and got an 08 2500 6.7 Mega cab. The Hemi was fun for driving around but couldn't tow that well. The 6.7 is great. I'm sure you can find some good deals around now that gas is so high. Truck prices are going down. Hell, I just saw on the news earlier that GM is closing 4 truck and SUV plants.
War Eagle:thumbsup

Yeah I love my Hemi. It will move but it just doesn't have what it takes to tow my stuff. At work I tow a bobcat around and a dump trailer. On the weekends I tow my Bronco. Now I stay in my truck 90% of my day and a diesel is just more economic for what I do.

Yeah I saw that news letter too said to here.

I have seen some nice deals just not any where near me. Thats what sucks. I know there out there but just not close enough.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Sounds like you need to make a trip:hyper:

·
Registered
983 Posts
War Eagle!:woot: Good luck with the truck hunt! I'll be on the look out around the Montgomery area. Maybe you'll luck up and find the "Holy Grail" 12v.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like you need to make a trip:hyper:
Yeah I guess that's what I need to do to get the one that I want. :roof:

War Eagle!:woot: Good luck with the truck hunt! I'll be on the look out around the Montgomery area. Maybe you'll luck up and find the "Holy Grail" 12v.
Yeah I'll just have to keep my eyes for the one that i want. It will come.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
There are deals somewhere.Just dont get in a hurry.Oh and by the way War Eagle :butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt::butt:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
you should go for a 5.9 3rd gen.(2006) been through 2nd gen. they are great but 5.9 is even better.......:peelout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts