Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Where is there a really good front end shop who knows the steering components of the 4th gens and knows how to tighten up/fix the steering from a slight wander. It seems like I have to continually slightly correct to keep the truck going straight. It's a 2012 and it only has 11K miles on it. I have a Thueren Trackbar coming and I hope this helps, but if not, I sure would like to take it somewhere that knows their stuff that is a reasonable distance from Salem, Oregon.

Thanks,

-Gaz

·
Rescue Tower
10,810 Posts
Hey folks,

Where is there a really good front end shop who knows the steering components of the 4th gens and knows how to tighten up/fix the steering from a slight wander. It seems like I have to continually slightly correct to keep the truck going straight. It's a 2012 and it only has 11K miles on it. I have a Thueren Trackbar coming and I hope this helps, but if not, I sure would like to take it somewhere that knows their stuff that is a reasonable distance from Salem, Oregon.

Thanks,

-Gaz
Honestly there is not much to adjust, and at 11k miles the dealer should be dealing with it. A tick more caster might be all you need. Which is all any alignment shop can adjust.

Reactions: Gazzer
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.