Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm looking for a good diesel mechanic that is trust worthy and affordable. I live up in grass valley an hour north of Sacramento. I'm trying to avoid Sacramento. That is a long tow to go to Imler.

Also looking for guys who know what they are doing around a dodge that are willing to help out when a guy needs help and is willing out of kindness or to trade labor or goods.

I'm tired of not knowing where to go when something happens.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I think Imler is your only bet.... I'm not sure whats up in auburn your way... I'll have to ask my buddy who lives up there... If it wasn't harvest time I'd offer to haul it down the hill to Imler... We do alot of business with the ranch trucks at his place and is a great shop...

I'm not the most knowledgable with the cummins but am always willing to help whenever I can...

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
07bighorn I appreciate your response. Truck isn't broken down yet. Just trying to fix bugs I run into here and there. I just don't have an area to work on truck and am trying to plan ahead for when I need some help. Today I failed at hooking up hid's( long story), trying to lube certain parts of truck because the special grease fitting didn't work, and found a power steering leak that's caused from too much torq from my pitman arm. Just trying to figure things out so I decided to make the post.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Imler do good work? I am in the same boat nothing wrong with the truck, just looking towards the future. I live in sacramento/yuba city.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Imler is good. Busy all the time. I know a few people who go there and are happy. I just want something closer. That would be a heck of a tow for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shoot, just thought of this, there is a place in yuba city right off hwy 20. Its called Allen Diesel Energy. I personally know the main mechanic there and also one hell of an turbo mechanic! It would be a better haul for you.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts