Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Looking for a body color grille and bumper

638 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  TRIMMELL
I have a broken grille and would like to replace it with a grille the same color as my truck silver, also my 07 has the silver from bumper cover with the chrome middle insert and would like the complete silver cover for it......where is a good place to get these parts from...trying to find a used one would be pretty hard i would think..

Thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
961 Posts
Call Berry Chrysler Dodge in Corsicana TX and ask for David. Tell him Joshua Trimmell told you to call and he will hook you up with parts extremely cheap. The number is 800/926/8254. Or if you would like to go the cheaper route get ahold of a Certifit in your area. They sell parts that are certified to fit as good as stock. Of course the quality might not be as good but I have seen some pretty good stuff from them. I have seen some st grilles on eBay also pretty cheap. They just need to be scuffed with scotchbright and shot with adhesian promoter and paint. There are also quite a few Laramie/Sport bumpers on eBay from time to time but they are pretty rough. I have a white Laramie Bumper cover in the shop I bought because I got a hell of a deal on it. It needs some work but could work and would be pretty cheap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.