Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 06 2500 and im looking for a A pillar cluster with 3 or 4 guages. But im not looking to spend loads of money so im trying to find a set off someone instead of getting some from a dealer. If anyone has some or knows of someone who does that would be great. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just put gauges on my truck. I shopped around and ended up with a set of Glow Shift Gauges. I'm happy with them. They look good and seem to work great. Compared to pricing of other gauges these were a good deal. If you don't find a good used set you might want to check these out....Black 7 Color Gauge Series

·
Registered
7 Posts
where do you live? I have a set of autometer phantom (they look factory) in a triple a pillar pod used 3 months.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
ga dually, why is your boost gauge reading 25psi at a stop?
cuz the mighty cummins is just good like that:hehe::hehe: but seriously why? looks good btw:thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you would look at the picture closer, you would notice that it isn't a boost guage. It is a fuel pressure guage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
ga dually, why is your boost gauge reading 25psi at a stop?
That's not a boost gauge. It is a Fuel Pressure Gauge. I just cranked the truck to let it warm up. So I decided to take a few pictures of gauges.

·
Registered
68 Posts
GaDually

What they set you back. Did you install them?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
looks good bro,,,,,, i like how the needle illuminates

·
Registered
154 Posts
GaDually

What they set you back. Did you install them?
The gauges cost $225.00 for all three.
The Pillar was around $50.00
The Tee Adapter for the Trans Line was $38.00

·
Registered
68 Posts
they look great! I wanna get me a set soon before i burn somethin up

·
Registered
154 Posts
they look great! I wanna get me a set soon before i burn somethin up
I'm happy with them. They do look good even tho the picture was taken doing the day time. They really look good at night..Here is the web site I bought my Gauges from. Check them out:
Black 7 Color Gauge Series

·
Registered
210 Posts
do they seem to be made well?

·
Registered
154 Posts
They seem to be made pretty good. Compare to other gauges for the money they are hard to beat. They come with a year warranty. I researched them on the web reading reviews and found a lot of good reviews.
They came with everything needed to install them except the trans line adapter I need to tie into the trans line and I had to get some 16ga wire. They seem to do a good job,

·
Registered
152 Posts
The gauges cost $225.00 for all three.
The Pillar was around $50.00
The Tee Adapter for the Trans Line was $38.00
where in the fuel system did you tap into?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I installed the fuel sensor on the filter head bracket on the outlet side...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have an "oh " handle on my pillar. I got the glow-shift pillar mount, its a cover for the existing pillar. needless to say the cover wont fit over the handle. whats a boy to do?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have an "oh " handle on my pillar. I got the glow-shift pillar mount, its a cover for the existing pillar. needless to say the cover wont fit over the handle. whats a boy to do?
It's not a replacement pillar cover? The pillar mount I got for my gauges replaced my stock pillar cover with the built in handle....I removed the pillar cover with the handle built into it and installed the new pillar cover for the gauges....

·
Registered
104 Posts
oooohhhh! ok. so the whole padded pillar and handle come out? gotcha. my buddy just installed one in his ford. the glow-shift pillar screws on to the existing pillar, on the earlier model fords.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts