Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to these forums. I am looking at buying my first dodge diesel. It is a 1996 3500 extended cab 4wd. The truck has 6 new tires, 500 boost kit, remote fuel injections, a new turbo, new injector pump, nerf bars and a tool box with a 50 gallon drag tank with aux switches. It has 275,000 miles on it and the guy is aking 7,500. I have not seen the truck but i hope too in the next couple of days. Is this a good price or is it too high?

Thanks for any help!!

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
Thats a lil high but not too bad if the truck is in good condition. Im not sure of the remote fuel injections you talk about or the 500 boost kit. NEver heard of them.

And Welcome to CF!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had a 96 2500, with 5" flow pro exhaust, 50psi turbo, head studs, fass pump, pretty much the works and sold it for 10k last year. id pay 7.5 for it. its worth it...only thing is I never heard of a 500 boost kit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope to find out more in the next couple of days about everything on this truck. When i find out about the 500 boost kit, I will post it. I will also post what the remote fuel injectors are. Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Get the front end checked out. worn out drag link and balljoints are common..

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
check if it has a chip on it:rof:rof

1 - 6 of 6 Posts