long box
Power driver seat, CD/tape
Fass 95, new VP
All new front end
60hp edge
295000 km's
new windshield
Tires have tread left but are not the best winter traction
Little rust on fenders behind front wheels, rock chips and a couple of minor dings
Steering wheel controls not working right now

Just looking for an fair price to sell it at, I was thinking $10000 to 12000 what do you guys think?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,648 Posts
I think the price is good, you might even get a bit more than that, is it an auto?

Reactions: hogster008

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is an auto, it has been replaced recently as the case looks brand new. I have only put 15000 km on her. I am guessing that it had to be replaced prior to selling it to me.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for input guys just making sure I was not rippin myself or anyone off. I would rather list a little high and then have room for offers. Just have to get myself to part with it. Been a little work in progress, but rather have a roof over my head than a truck right now. Probily be up one here next monday, have a guy coming to look at on the weekend but if that goes through I will post up here so hopefully she goes to a good home. I will post on here if I do not sell it this weekend so if there is anyone interested or know of anyone looken pm me and I will keep you to date as things go.I will post pics tomarrow while at work as well.

· SUPER MODERATOR
1,907 Posts
I would have said 14,500 lots of guys with 01 02 trucks wanting 17 to 20 yet

· Registered
338 Posts
Buddy is interested in the truck, got any pics??

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will post some up by lunch and I will keep in contact with you as I have one person looking at it but am not sure if he will by it. I will know for sure by Saturday. Were does he live? I am located in Edmonton but come down to cow town on the weekends so willing to meet up with him somewhere if it is needed.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
743 Posts
If you can get like $11,000 take it and RUN! I sold my 01 2500 with 310km on it 3 years ago for $14,500 that was a little cheap then. But that is a very good dollar to get for an 02 still.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep willing to take a decent dollar for it, but not willing to give it away if you know what I mean. I will not not make money off of this truck will all of the long nights after work working on it with parts and I even got a deal on most of the parts. I was planning on keeping it that is why I spent as much on it as I did but due to uninspected turn of events I need to sell it to keep my head above water and the people off my back. Any fair offer will be considered but I will not just give it away. Thanks for the advise I though go a little high and hope for the best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.