Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, ive made it to Washington. Purty bad that the econmy is in such a rut that i have to travel from Indiana to Washington just for work. But a guy has to do what a guy has to do. :lol4: I have to say i kinda like the state so far. Now im just looking for a place to say and after that its game on. Anything going on anytime soon?

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bud. Did you say you live around Moses?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Welcome to Washington stinnett! What kind of work do you do? I'm on the west side of the state, but if you like playing outdoors you'll never get bored out here! See ya around.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Welcome to the Great Pacific NW. Hopefully get to meet ya' at an event sometime.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome buddy, I moved out here from NY about 6 months ago for the same reason.

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
Welcome to the East Side. Im a couple hrs east in Spokane Valley.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to Wa. Im about an hr and a half away to the north east. Lots of outdoor stuff here to do, have fun.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope to see a gtg sometime but i dont have a home puter so i will probably miss the post if there is one.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well come to moses! I Live hear in town and my family has a couple farms out north of town, well hope to see you driving that cummins around!

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh im driving around purty much all the time. I got backed into the other evening at SouthPaws. Not to happy about that but what can you do when theres no one around to blame since they decided to drive off.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh im driving around purty much all the time. I got backed into the other evening at SouthPaws. Not to happy about that but what can you do when theres no one around to blame since they decided to drive off.
Thats lame, is the dent big?

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its not huge but its big enough to stand out.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
That sucks Telly!!:banghead:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
At least you didn't do it to yourself. I back into my driveway everyday. I'm constantly asking my son to raise up the basketball hoop after he's done playing. It doesn't go down low enough for me to hit it, but...

One day he forgets to raise it. I back into the driveway after picking up my daughter from preschool. She gets out from the rear door. About an hour later we decide to go to Mcdonalds for lunch. We get into the truck and I start to take off---BAM!!!!!

When she got into the truck she accidentally closed the door on the net of the basketball hoop. When I took off, I pulled the hoop down onto my truck (Ford). I was so pissed!!:hehe:

Anyway sorry for your troubles. How ya liking the weather?:hehe:

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Two words for ya.... Freakin chilly! Since this is a PG forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome to Moses Lake.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Telly glad to hear ya made it out ok. If i can't find something after the holidays I may be headed out that way too. Keep in touch buddy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.