Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sikkk truck. I like the exhaust. Looks like you have the Rock Krawler long arms. They are a pain in the to adjust. But looks good. I like it.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sikkk truck. I like the exhaust. Looks like you have the Rock Krawler long arms. They are a pain in the to adjust. But looks good. I like it.
yeah it has to be adjusted right now, so that is going to be fun

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
damn man your truck is comming along great you might make me start thinking about doing some detail work under the truck instead of dumping it all under the hood. keep up the killer work that thing is bad azz

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Looks deadly Raj! Nice new tires too!

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Hey where's your front drive shaft Raj?

·
Vendor
6,375 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
easiest way i found to adjust them ,is to pull one end at a time to loosen, then adjust and repull to tighten

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who designed your steering? :shock:
its not the way we want it, but we had to put that long pitmen arm on last second. hopefully once i get all the little stuff done i can buy a new steering set up.

·
Registered
999 Posts
:doh: :buttkick: Please tell me this is a show truck only??? :S: If you ask me it is a waste of money to be doing all that crap to that truck. All bling and no action. :confused013: I just dont understand it. Looks nice but the fuction of the suspension is probably worthless. :S: Not trying to bust your balls just letting you know. I would not want to take that thing in the dirt and play hard with it the rims might get scratched and the front end might chip apart. :lol4:

·
Registered
512 Posts
that truck is sweet!!!!!!! :drool2: Id like to be able to do something like that. if only i had the $. lol bad azz truck man

·
Northern CA Chapter President
3,325 Posts
:doh: :buttkick: Please tell me this is a show truck only??? :S: If you ask me it is a waste of money to be doing all that crap to that truck. All bling and no action. :confused013: I just dont understand it. Looks nice but the fuction of the suspension is probably worthless. :S: Not trying to bust your balls just letting you know. I would not want to take that thing in the dirt and play hard with it the rims might get scratched and the front end might chip apart. :lol4:
maybe because its his money and truck:buttkick:

·
Registered
419 Posts
:headbang:sweet!

1 - 20 of 231 Posts