Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

local diesel mechanic for KDP (90' ctd)

724 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kingof_boggle
can anyone recommend someone reputable from personal experience in the GTA that would do an inspection/repair of the killer dowel pin? i have emailed diesel doctors several days ago with no response so i imagine they aren't interested. although i work at a dealership (not dodge), i have zero time and zero experience in this area so i would rather pay an expert.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Two places I can think of. You can try Hotrod Diesel just out side Lindsay (yes, I know that really is not the GTA but.....), or also Turners Diesel out in Mississauga (I think that is where they are). Both companies can do the job no problem and they also have great reputations.

Robert

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help. the guy from diesel doctors did contact me back recently so i will probably use them because they seem to have a good rep and are 20 minutes away. the help is greatly appreciated though.

· Registered
82 Posts
Sorry i took a while to respond to your email.It has been crazy around the shop and fell behind on checking my emails.
thanks
The Guy at diesel doctors:lol4:
can anyone recommend someone reputable from personal experience in the GTA that would do an inspection/repair of the killer dowel pin? i have emailed diesel doctors several days ago with no response so i imagine they aren't interested. although i work at a dealership (not dodge), i have zero time and zero experience in this area so i would rather pay an expert.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry i took a while to respond to your email.It has been crazy around the shop and fell behind on checking my emails.
thanks
The Guy at diesel doctors:lol4:
no problem at all. i know how it can be. i emailed you back and will make an appointment in a few weeks once i get some brake issues sorted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.