Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Regen? What's That??
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to have my truck LineX'ed today...made the Appt the other day. Had them do the bed and bottom of rocker panels to make a nice rock guard. Looks great with the new wheels. I will upload pics later today.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
subscribed

would like to see how the rocker panels turned out

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
How about the pics?

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Another bump for some pics. I am thinking about doing mine as well.

·
Regen? What's That??
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys.. goona post em Monday... time got away away from me here.

·
Regen? What's That??
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are the pictures..some are not that great.. but they do show how nice it looks... my camera on my phone does not want to play friendly with me...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Looks good! I've been wanting to do my rockers as well

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Getting my bed done in the next week or two also! Never thought about the rockers.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
not trying to hi-jack but

what do you guys think about the 2010's that have the plastic over rail covers when it comes to line-x should they be pulled off and then line-x placed down or just leave the cover on and line-x up under the rails?

thanks

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
not trying to hi-jack but

what do you guys think about the 2010's that have the plastic over rail covers when it comes to line-x should they be pulled off and then line-x placed down or just leave the cover on and line-x up under the rails?

thanks
My old man pulled the plastic caps off his 2010 and ran the Line-X over the rails, but he did so because he shortly after installed his headache rack with full length bed rails. If you weren't going to be running bed rails on a rack, I would pull the plastic caps, run the bedliner just up to the edge of the rail, then reinstall the caps so there is the slightest bit of overlap. if you remove the caps altogether, it looks a little off due to all the mounting holes on the bed rails for the caps.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks good. I will probably pull the plastic caps off and get it Line-X.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What did it cost u to get all of that done? That is the same thing i want to get done.

·
Regen? What's That??
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What did it cost u to get all of that done? That is the same thing i want to get done.
It was $650.00 +tax, including the UV Upgrade. I got a military discount through a friend at the place. It took them about 4 hours to complete the job, most of which was masking off the truck. Spraying it took less than 40 minutes.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
It was $650.00 +tax, including the UV Upgrade. I got a military discount through a friend at the place. It took them about 4 hours to complete the job, most of which was masking off the truck. Spraying it took less than 40 minutes.
That's a great price for the bedliner & rockers. I didn't even think of asking for the military discount.

Your truck looks good.

Now I better get outta here. I'm in the wrong tree house! :peelout

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looks good! I have the same thing, and love having the rockers done. No more rock chips! You got a hell of a deal, it cost me $800 just for the rockers.

Thank you for your military service.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did they go all the way down to, and cover the pinch seem along the bottom of the truck? When i had mine done i was kind of bummed out when i picked it up and they stopped right above the pinch seem. They told me that they could not go down that far because the gun was to big. :confused013: I had mine color matched and they looks fantastic.

oh and mine was 1100 for the bed and rockers color matched....

·
Regen? What's That??
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just went out and looked, and they got all of the pinch seam, and also over sprayed onto the frame a bit (which I did not care about) i was looking for coverage so a little over spray on the frame did not bother me.

Did they go all the way down to, and cover the pinch seem along the bottom of the truck? When i had mine done i was kind of bummed out when i picked it up and they stopped right above the pinch seem. They told me that they could not go down that far because the gun was to big. :confused013: I had mine color matched and they looks fantastic.

oh and mine was 1100 for the bed and rockers color matched....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts