Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok its probably on here just cant seem to find it.

I own a 2013 trademan crew cab. G56. Love it so far just the standard headlights suck. Looking at adding a hid kit just the 35w kit. Dont want to change out the whole headlight . Am I gonna run into a problem with the hid kits with the computer or will it work just fine.

·
Registered
1990 Dodge w250 12v Cummins (under construction). 2018 Ram 2500 6.4L
1,942 Posts
Check out shop.retroshop.us. Jj will set you up with what you'll need

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: brockeverly

·
Registered
3,469 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Can't recall fog bulb type. The sylvania guide says it could be various bulb types and to pull the bulb to reference.

Once I figure out how to log in to my wifes ebay account, I will post the bulb type I ordered.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went the GTR lighting for all lighting. High Beam Low Beam and Fog Lights as well. Complete plug and play and simple install. You'll love the HID improvement over stock lighting

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
HIDs work best in projector lights....but with that said if you decide to use HIDs in you factory reflector housing be sure to get the right HID kit with bulbs made for reflector housings.....otherwise you'll be blinding everyone else on the road. The bulbs for reflector housings have a shield that covers half the bulb.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I just run the hid kit. Would there be a problem with them working on my truck. Or is it just plug and go

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
All kits are pretty much plug and play..., you do need to mount up the ballast and resistors if your kit came with them. Shouldn't take long.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts